Imagine the possibilities when your day starts here
Most houses force owners to fit into standard floor plans. But there’s nothing standard about today’s woman. That’s why many are now taking over an extra bedroom or converting an attic into a spacious dressing room that reflects their unique style—their personality, their taste, their wardrobe.
Whether you’re a shoe diva, a handbag maven or a silk scarf aficionado, a custom dressing room is built around your needs and dreams. Specialty touches included floor-to-ceiling glass-fronted cabinets for shoes, handbags or formalwear; a full-length, three-way mirror and custom jewelry vaults lined in black velvet to set off a treasured collection of unique pieces. Some are appointed with a small sitting area and wired with the latest electronics. Quality details, including pencil glazing, crystal lighting accents and tasteful artwork. A coffee bar or champagne fridge adds to the comfort and enjoyment.
Dressing tables are also making a comeback. A true modern vanity combines furniture-quality cabinetry with an easy-care surface, flattering task lighting and specialty mirrors. Customized drawers equipped with dividers house everything from makeup and manicure necessities to perfume, hair products and styling tools. Modern vanities are also better integrated into a custom dressing room. A well-placed valet rod or two allows for easy outfit planning.
The design possibilities for customized dressing rooms are endless. But it’s not just whimsy, functionality is built into every drawer size, central island and lighting choice.
- Custom cabinetry, including floor-to-ceiling, glass-fronted designs
- Pull-out valet rod
- Underwear drawers for panties and shapewear bottoms
- Custom dedicated rods for hanging padded bras, shapewear tops, slips and camisoles
- Tuxedo cabinets outfitted with specialized storage for formal accessories
- Customized formalwear storage
- Custom jewelry vault
- Customized drawers and cubbies for gym wear and sports clothing
- Fluted pull-out scarf rack
- Deep drawers with custom inserts organize a belt collection
- Padded drawers protect an assortment of sunglasses
- Glass-fronted shelves with acrylic dividers and hanging space accommodate a handbag collection
- Custom central island with marble top for additional storage
- Modernized version of a classic vanity