Just because you can walk into your closet, doesn’t mean that it’s safe to do so
Walk-in closets are an important feature at the top of every realtor’s must-have list. But unless they are thoughtfully configured and designed, they can become as overstuffed and dreary as any closet. The right custom storage solution will transform a walk-in from mass market to haute couture.
Walk-in closets are deceptive—there’s the perception of vast spaciousness but the reality isn’t nearly as expansive. Custom options must be carefully planned and designed to provide a storage solution that works for you. A custom walk-in closet needs to reflect your lifestyle. If you don’t wear dresses then floor-length storage is a waste of space. Instead a carefully crafted combination of shelves, drawers and stacked hanging rods is more efficient.
- Custom cabinetry, including floor-to-ceiling, glass-fronted designs
- Pull-out valet rod
- Underwear drawers for panties and shapewear bottoms
- Custom dedicated rods for hanging padded bras, shapewear tops, slips and camisoles
- Customized formalwear storage
- Custom jewelry vault
- Customized drawers and cubbies for gym wear and sports clothing
- Fluted pull-out scarf rack
- Deep drawers with custom inserts to organize a belt collection
- Glass-fronted shelves with acrylic dividers and hanging space accommodate a handbag collection